The website that you have requested also may not be optimized for your screen size. Do you wish to continue and exit this website ?
Every FreeStyle LibreLink reading is automatically sent to caregivers smartphone, allowing them to:
Find your country and download the LibreLinkUP App here: https://librelinkup.com/
The FREE secure web-based diabetes management platform for an easy way to view your patients glucose data.
Sign up is easy, free and accessible online, so no special hardware needed.https://www2.libreview.com Simple upload
Log into your Professional LibreView account, connect your patients device to your computer for in-office upload or invite patients to upload remotely and share their data.
View reportsDiscover glucose patterns and trends to help you and your healthcare team make informed decisions about your patients health.
1. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
2. 60-minute warm-up period required when applying the sensor.
3. Sensor is water-resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
4. The FreeStyle LibreLink app and the FreeStyle Libre reader have similar but not identical features. A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported by the FreeStyle LibreLink app or when symptoms do not match the app readings. The FreeStyle Libre sensor communicates with the FreeStyle Libre reader that started it or the FreeStyle LibreLink app that started it. A sensor started by the FreeStyle Libre reader will also communicate with the FreeStyle LibreLink app. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is compatible with NFC-enabled smartphones running Android OS 5.0 or later and with iPhone 7 and later running OS 11 and later. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView, a service provided by Abbott and Newyu, Inc.
5. The Glucose Trend Arrow may not always appear with every reading.
6. LibreView is developed and distributed by Newyu, Inc. LibreView minimum system requirements: Safari release 10.1, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox release 32.0, or Chrome release 37.0, installed on a computer running Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10), Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 Anniversary update. LibreView Device Drivers are installed in order to upload data from a device connected to the computer. Data captured by FreeStyle LibreLink will be automatically uploaded to LibreView when the phone on which it’s running is connected to the internet. LibreView Data Management Software is intended for use by both patients and healthcare professionals in the review, analysis and evaluation of historical glucose meter data to support effective diabetes management. LibreView is not intended to provide treatment decisions or to be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
7. The sensor must be scanned at least every 8 hours to ensure complete data capture by the Reader.
8. LibreLinkUp is a mobile application, developed and provided by Newyu, Inc. Use of LibreLinkUp and FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView, a service provided by Abbott and Newyu, Inc. The LibreLinkUp mobile app is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information provided by the app